Contact your best local pro camera store. I've
contacted Ilford directly and they did give me a price
(about a year ago - there minimums have since come
down). However, recently they told me to go through my
local (central CT) store. However: I saw the Ilford
rep at the store, talked about it with him, the owner
did again the next day, and 2 months later still no
word. I asked the dealer to call again last week.

Andy