Hi all,

I have some info on that flat flourescent bulb/fixture.  It's $30 at
Home Depot and it's a Lights of America model 9027.  It comes pretty
complete, just add 110 volts. It says on the box "no hum, instant start,
instant re-strike".  It also says it has "New Flourex Technology".  It
might make a pretty good enlarger light source for not much money.

Gene