Dear Ryan,

I did not realize the book was only available to a restricted group.  Which
criteria do you fail to fulfill?  Maybe I can buy it for you and send it to
you, though shipping it twice raises the postage costs.

Bob

At 13:38 18.07.01 -0400, you wrote:
>   I’m looking for a plans for a simple 4x5 field or view camera...
>
> I would prefer a wood body, but anything I can work off would be great.
>
> I’ve seen the John Grepstad site, but the book is unavailable to me...
>
> If any one has any sort of cad drawing of a camera they would be willing
>to share that would be great.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ryan

Dr. Robert Mueller
Institut für Festkörperforschung, FZ-Juelich
D-52425 Juelich, Germany
phone: + 49 2461 61 4550   FAX: + 49 2461 61 2610
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]