From: Joe & Roseann Meyerson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Cameramakers] Oscilloscope camera shutters:

Some of the better '70s - '80s oscilloscope cameras had fairly wide mouthed shutter assemblies (from which I've stripped the macro lenses).

Does anyone know where I can obtain pinouts for these units so I can mount them somewhere where they'll do some use? I bought some of the Tectronics manuals on eBay but they don't give enough detail. The original electronics to power up the solenoids are far too bulky to adapt...

Thanks! Joe Meyerson