Robert Stoddard wrote:

> Marv,
>   Please let us know which lens is on your Tourist when you report your
> results.  Also, what is the diameter of the tubing you used to enlarge the
> centering spindles for 120, and where did you get it?  RKS

Robert:

The lens is the 105mm f/4.5 Kodak Anastigmat (coated) mounted into a
Flash Kodamatic Shutter (with ASA Bayonette flash tit).

I don't have an exact measurement for the brass tube to sleeve the
centering spindles - have not yet done that part - but the sleeve will
have to be larger than the cross slot in the 120 spool and smaller than
the center hole.

About a year ago, in a hobby shop, I saw an assortment of brass and
aluminum tubing put out by a firm called K&S.  This was a large handfull
of "shorts" 4" - 6" long in a plastic bag.  I think I paid less than
$5.00 for the bag.  AFIK, this is a standard product from K&S and should
be available at any hobby shop carrying their metals line.

It seems I am duplicating Gene Johnson's efforts, but its fun anyway and
takes little time. I will keep everyone on the NG posted on the Tourist
progress - though only the winding key and centering spindles have to be
done.

Regards,

Marv