In my computer!   But I can send you the file.  Please understand; it is
ONLY a drawing of the blades for use in etching to cut out the thin pieces
without damage likely to come from mechanical cutting methods.

I do have the mechanical driver but that was done without AutoCad  (I did
not even have a PC then.) I can make you a sketch in AutoCad; it is a
pretty simple thing but seems to work well (I used to test it by running it
on a function generator to make it rapidly open and close the shutter.  For
the small blades needed for a Metrogon I could reach good speeds, maybe
1/100, though that was a long time ago and my memory might be wrong.)

Let me know whether you need the additional sketch and feel free to remind
me about the blades (I am under stress and probably will forget!  In two
days all will be more relaxed and then I can do it!

Bob