I would suggest that you might think twice before doing this -- unless all
you want to print on is strictly "graded" papers.

Ordinary fluorescents have a spectrum that you will not be able to work
with -- no matter what filtration you use -- with VC papers.  Obviously,
color papers will be impossible as well.  The only usable papers and copy
films usable with such a head will be those which are (relatively)
insensitive to light wavelengths.

If you're serious about printing today, IMHO, you need to be flexible about
using VC papers.  YMMV.

I'd first before building this (and I build "everything"!)

Don Feinberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]