While constructing some light reflectors  several months ago I had a
hankering for a box and pan brake--but couldn't find one for less than
$1000.

I was at a place called Harbor Tools, I think its a chain, they had a brake,
shear combo for about $300. Chinese made nothing you would add to your NASA
shop, but it was heavyu duty and looked like it would do the trick for a
camera bodger who only occasionally risks sheet metal cuts.

---William Nettles

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nettles Photo / Imaging Site  http://www.wgn.net/~nettles

Find out what's happening in Echo Park: