Try  Steve Grimes at :  http://www.skgrimes.com

Regards,

Marv

ethereal art wrote:

Hi...I need someone's help.
I have an Agfa Ansco 8x10 camera. The shutter that came with it is a
Wollensak Optimo #4. It was sticking and 2 of the shutter leaves were
broken.
After 6 months in a "camera repair shop", I retrieved it and it is really in
worst shape than when I took it in [parts are off and in baggies]. I have a
second shutter that is the same kind, but made at a different time, that can
be canniblized for parts. [it doesn't fit my lensboard and it doesn't work]
Does anyone know where I can send my shutter for repair? I am desperate to
have my shutter repaired.
Rosanne Stutts