This is possibly a help but I admit problems! I just returned from London and Jessops Classic was offering old (low grade) 35 mm lenses for one pound each. Your cost would be almost all postage. Some member of this group might buy a bunch and ship them to anyone needing one. ( I didn't buy many because of overweight baggage problems.) Of course, the mounts would be most useful for smaller lenses.

Sometimes you can pick up a cheap lens at a flea market.

Bob