On February 23, 2003 02:07 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> think that any enlarger design that does not include provison for focusing
> is going to be quite limiting and difficult to work with. That would seem

        I forgot to mention. It'll be a two box enlarger. The lens will mount to the
outer box and  I'll able to crank it out for focus.

> that it has a "buck and boost" type design. Considering the cost of surplus
> graphics arts cameras, why would you want to engage into the design of

        I've actually asked around and all I've gotten is blank stares. Quite a few
have gone for either little money or no bid on Ebay but the things are heavy
and shipping might exceed the cost of buying an 8x10 enlarger. The other
thing is the box enlarger could be put away very easily.

Nick