Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:46:37 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Matt McKee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Cameramakers]

I am looking for ways to build an inexpensive camera stand for studio
use. I remember seeing a set of plans years ago in a diy book for a
monopod on wheels but can't find it again and can't remember if it
was sturdy enough for a 4x5 monorail.

I am working in a very small space with a low ceiling so most
commercial camera stands are out. Also, they are more than I want to
spend.

Anyone have any suggestions for a 6 foot camera stand?

Thanks,

Matt