From: "Marv Soloff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 6:22 AM
Subject: [Cameramakers] Popular Mechanics Files

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but it is my understanding that the
material posted on Cameramaker - the E. M. Love article from Popular
Mechanics magazine for October 1942, is copyright by Hearst Publications
-  which still owns and operates Popular Mechanics magazine. If I am
correct,
Jim Ketcheson who posted the article is in violation of that copyright
and so is anyone who downloads it.

(As an aside, the article is interesting but archaic - there are better
view camera construction articles and copyright free to boot)

Regards,

Marv