Hi, I've been reading the threads on the site for a while and found lots of
useful info.  By way of introduction; i live in Manchester, UK and have been
(slowly) building a 4x5 camera for a while and have recently started work on
an enlarger.  My question is what light source should i use?  I have
dismissed LED at this stage but may revisit later.  So is there anything to
choose between Halogen, Tungsten and cold light bearing in mind availability
and cost of the lamps / power supply etc.
My enlarger will be a wall mounted diffuse affair with above the lens
filtration to enlarge the negs from my new camera to make B+W prints on VC
paper.

Thanks in advance
Gav