All,

I am confused. My lens (thanks for the help so far) is Listed as an ILEX
Paragon anastigmat f:4.5, 7 1/2 inch. Meaning it focuses at 7.5 inches or
190 mm? Why during all my tests so far does it actually focus out at 21
inches or 533 mm?
 I need to check this possible answer: The back of the lens has a black
anodized screw in section. Could this section be changing the focal length,
and is it in the correct place or should it be after the shutter, not on the
back of the lens? This lens came from a pawn shop in a shipment of used
government photographic equipment. He has other items, is there anything
anybody is looking for? You have helped me fantastically so far, I just wana
share the love!!!

Thanks again,
Tuxchewie