2011/8/3 Sylvain Le Gall <sylv...@le-gall.net>

> Hello,
>
> On 02-08-2011, Philippe Veber <philippe.ve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > --bcaec54ee94203b60304a98d2f09
> >
> > Well, it seems that I have a much simpler problem (and it is not related
> > camlp4of specifically): the only thing I'm missing is a '-syntax camlp4o'
> > when compiling the library. Indeed, adding:
> >
> ><src/syntax/*>: syntax_camlp4o
> >
> > at the end of _tags fixes the problem. I must have forgotten an option in
> > the _oasis file, but I can't see which. Anyway, many thanks William !
> > ph.
> >

> Indeed, you need syntax_camlp4o (which is one of the two allowed syntax
> tag with syntax_camlp4r, wrt to ocamlfind). You have done exactly what
> is needed to enable it (add it to _tags after OASIS section).
>
> In fact, camlp4of is just camlp4o with extra modules:
>
> gildor@yotta(sid-amd64/chroot):~$ camlp4of -loaded-modules
> Camlp4.Printers.OCaml
> Camlp4GrammarParser
> Camlp4ListComprenhsion
> Camlp4MacroParser
> Camlp4OCamlParser
> Camlp4OCamlParserParser
> Camlp4OCamlRevisedParser
> Camlp4OCamlRevisedParserParser
> Camlp4QuotationExpander
>
> gildor@yotta(sid-amd64/chroot):~$ camlp4o -loaded-modules
> Camlp4.Printers.OCaml
> Camlp4OCamlParser
> Camlp4OCamlParserParser
> Camlp4OCamlRevisedParser
> Camlp4OCamlRevisedParserParser

I see, thanks for the explanation.

> You can get this extra modules, using extra tags
>
> <src/syntax/*>: syntax_camlp4o, pkg_camlp4.gramlib, pkg_camlp4.macro

Thanks William, Christophe and Sylvain !
The solution suggested by William is not that hackish, and I'm pretty happy
with it. That's incredible how oasis (with findlib and ocamlbuild) has made
starting an ocaml project easier.

> Full syntax support should be an oasis 0.3 feature.

That is very good news.
Many thanks again,
ph.