Le dimanche 18 décembre 2011 à 21:26 +0100, Pierre-Alexandre Voye a
écrit :
> Maybe you could use Jérome Diminio's utop, which provide automatic
> completion in the top level. The great difficulty is just to adapt
> ncurses to javascript..

Do not try to adapt ncurses to javascript... By the way UTop does not
use ncurses, it uses lambda-term which is written in OCaml and also
works on Windows.

But the completion module does not need it. It only requires compiler
libraries. Currently it is an internal module, but if anybody want to
use it i can create a small independent library for it, just ask me.

--
Jérémie

PS: it is *Jérémie* Dimino ;-)