On 01/16/2012 06:54 PM, Gabriel Scherer wrote:
This means that biocaml and batteries interface with different
compiled versions of BatLogger. The solution is most likely to
recompile on biocaml's side, so that it gets uptodate with
batteries-side change. Assuming, of course, that you use Batteries's
BatLogger directly instead of duplicating the code locally (in which
case you have a problem at version desynchronization).

There was a local copy of batLogger.ml in my source tree.
I removed it and everything works fine.

Thanks! :)