Ok, trivial enough a change.  You'll have to make a case for the usefulness
of this data structure being in batteries for us to make the change,
otherwise, feel free to use the batteries code as a basis for your Tuple
data structure.  LGPL2.1+linking exception should be sufficiently liberal
for most uses.

E.

btw, link to the docs I meant to include in my first email:
http://ocaml-batteries-team.github.com/batteries-included/hdoc/BatArray.Cap.html