Anthony:

> Your a frontiersman... and I hope others follow suit and write more
> games in OCaml and bring it to more mobile platforms!
> . . .
> I appreciate your work! Even more if I do end up using it!

Thanks for the kind words.  I've always wanted to be considered a
frontiersman!

I'd love to see more mobile OCaml apps of all kinds.  I know of one
OCaml app for iOS that's almost ready to release.  Today I saw some real
interest from a few other frontiersman hacker types.  So things are
looking pretty good.

Jeffrey