> P.S.
> Btw, If I install OCaml to Program Files and call `ocaml setup.ml
> -someoption` in cmd  everything fails because ocamlbuild is not found
> (space in the path).

That may be an issue with oasis (the tool that produced this setup.ml
file) rather than the presently discussed installer. Filename space
escaping is considered tricky by some third-party tools developper,
and I remember hearing the advice to simply put any
programming-oriented program in a path with no spaces. It's of course
a good thing that you detect and report space-related bugs to the ton
of third-party tools that choke on them, but you may have an easier
route just moving your installation(s) to a Prog\ directory, with no
spaces.