Hi,

We have done some further investigation, and it does not seem to be memory
leakage. The application is a video streaming application, where we use
external processes to encode and decode the video. By configuring it in
different ways, we have found the problem to be in the code that is reading
the decoded video from an external process and displaying it using
LablGTK2. The previous thought memory leakage seems to be memory used for
buffers when the system is under high load, and this is not reclaimed by
the OS. When running on low frame rate the application does not use more
memory than at startup.

However, the application still consumes more and more CPU time. And it
seems to happen in the GC. Apart from that, the application seems to be
just fine. So it seems to be something in our code (or in LablGTK) that is
making the GC spend more and more time. Anyone experienced this kind of
problem?

Best,

Hans Ole Rafaelsen