Folks,

Are you shipping the OCaml compiler with your product?

Do you have any tips for doing this on Unix systems?

I'm developing a trading platform and would like to generate OCaml
code and compile it.

I'm wondering if this is as simple as throwing ocamlopt and libraries
into a single directory and running it from there.

I do have the option of using the LLVM bindings to produce code that
talks to OCaml but I figure generating OCaml source code will make
debugging easier.

    Thanks, Joel