Hello.

  Has anybody tried to compile OCaml + Coq project with ocamlbuild?
Maybe you can share myocamlbuild.ml rules for such compilation?
(I already wrote simple rule on "%.v" -> "%.ml", but dependencies'
discovering is killing me, so I'm asking here, maybe there are some
ready solutions.)

  I know about coq_makefile, but I don't want to pollute source tree with
intermediate extraction results.  I could ignore/remove .vo/.glob files,
but Coq extracts some .ml files from his stdlib, so I see no sane way
to ignore some .ml files while not-ignoring other .ml files.