Posting at the suggestion of a list subscriber:

CALL FOR SPEAKERS  - FP Days 2012 Cambridge UK October 25-26

SUBMISSION DEADLINE - FRIDAY JULY 6TH 2012

We are seeking high-quality session proposals covering any aspect of functional programming.

Hands-on sessions, experience reports, tutorials, panels and other interactive sessions are particularly encouraged although more theoretical sessions are also welcome.

In addition to free entry for the conference, being a speaker gives you a unique opportunity to present your viewpoint to our audience and get noticed.

Please visit http://www.fpdays.net/fpdays2012/index.php for more information and to make a submission.

Regards
Mark Dalgarno
FP Days Organiser

Software Acumen Limited
Registered in Cardiff,  Registration No. 5210967
VAT registration number 896 7958 26
Registered Office:
St. John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, England CB4 0WS