Lukasz Stafiniak a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Damien Doligez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> OCaml 3.11 has extended .annot files that will allow external tools
>> to do that.  Also, it tells you which function calls are tail calls
>> and which are normal calls.
>>
> Cool! Are the http://osp.janestcapital.com/files/ocamlwizard.pdf
> project participants following this? Would be nice to hear their
> progress report :)

They tried, indeed (I'm kind of helping in that projet, so I'm aware of
the progress). Unfortunately, even with the CVS version of Ocaml, the
.annot files appear to lack some information. But the solution currently
followed by Ocamlwizard is along the lines of .annot files, and may even
rely on these files in future version of Ocaml.

--
Jean-Christophe