Maxence Guesdon wrote:

> Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
>
> > I was browsing the Ocaml mailing list archive when I noticed that
> > the archive for August was missing:
> >
> >     http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/
> >
> > Is that intentional or is something messed up?
>
> Sorry for the late answer. This should be fixed now.

It is. Thanks.

The other issue with the archives is that the dates seem really messed
up. For instance, in the page:

   http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/

It says:

    39801 messages archived
    from NaN-NaN-NaN (NaN:NaN) to NaN-NaN-NaN (NaN:NaN)
    archive updated NaN-NaN-NaN (NaN:NaN)

And on individual messages like this one:

http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/2008/09/f2734d8ac036565f65c7c15f27a7cc70.en.html

it has:

    Date:       NaN-NaN-NaN (NaN:NaN)

Obviously, something is way wrong with date calculations.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"An older MS internal whitepaper from August 2000 on switching
Hotmail, which MS acquired in 1997, from front-end servers
running FreeBSD and back-end database servers running Solaris
to a whole farm running Win2K, reads like a veritable sales
brochure for UNIX"
-- http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/28226.html