> I thought of reading through the code and maybe contributing, but the fact
> that it's all in C++ is holding me back a bit. Still, I'm going to take a
> look once I have time.
> Actually, porting the code to pure OCaml might prove the most interesting
> task to me. I wonder what is the state of QT4 bindings, though: you
> mentioned they were incomplete or non-nexistant, so is it possible to
> overcome this without writing the whole QT4 bindings package? It also might
> be a bit early to start porting, but then, if I start now, by the time I'd
> have anything basic, you would probably complete most of the features
> (considering that I have little practical experience with OCaml and no
> experience with QT).

PyQt may be a good thing to look at, but I don't know how easy it would be
to port PyQt to OCaml. The only language I found it easy to bind to almost
any binary API is Lisp, since it can actually execute nontrivial programs
at compilation time.

I guess the starting point would be to look at Qt's C++ API and design
an API for Qt in OCaml, and only then try to bridge the gap.

Cheers, Kuba