On Mar 5, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Andres Varon wrote:

I don't think that it compiles the way it is now. It seems to me that there was a version merge error and asmcomp/amd64/emit.mlp has repeated definitions of emit_call and emit_jump.

I wonder if the OCaml team will move to git at some point in the future.

GitHub is an excellent free platform for hosting open source projects.

They make no requirements as to the license so the OCaml license should be perfectly fine.

---
http://tinyco.de
Mac, C++, OCaml