>From older posts, I get the impression that OCaml's lack of support for
dynamic linking affects the choice of including a linking exception in
libraries released under GPL or LGPL. Can someone summarize the issue?

Is there an OCaml library using an LGPLv3 + linking exception license? I've
not been able to find the necessary wording for the linking exception. I
find several using LGPLv2.1 but the sections have moved around in version 3
so I don't think the linking exception wording carries over.