On 17-09-2010, Martin DeMello <martindeme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Sylvain Le Gall <sylv...@le-gall.net> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Before anyone claimed that I am not honest, let me be clear: I am one of
>> the admin of OCaml Forge, so I am biased.
>>
>> So here is my problem, from time to time I found interesting OCaml
>> projects on github. But some are really hard to find. Let me take some
>> simple examples, using google search and small projects:
>
> Could OCamlForge be set up to do one-click read-only mirroring of
> interesting github projects?

That is a possible project:
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=604&group_id=1&atid=102

The main problem is that we need to create this kind of function. Most
of the forge around doesn't provide an "easy coordination" with other
forges. But I think, it is feasible.

I would do it myself, but I am pretty busy with other (I hope) important
projects like OASIS-DB. If someone can provide me a solution for this, I
will be happy to put it on forge.ocamlcore.org.

A nice first step, could be to just mirror the git repository from
github.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall