("cross post" from GopherJS slack channel)

On a semi-related topic, as I mentioned to a few folk at dotGo, I’ve been
hacking away on some experimental GopherJS binding for React

The package is github.com/myitcv/gopherjs/react

More details in the wiki: https://github.com/myitcv/gopherjs/wiki

Any feedback greatly appreciated - it's very much work in progress