Yes, it looks like the bits needed to generate a low-level config from
a high-level one are missing for b2. I'll take care of it.
https://github.com/camlistore/camlistore/issues/971

In the meantime, it should be pretty easy to write a low-level handler
for b2. it should look something like:

     "/b2/": {
         "handler": "storage-b2",
         "handlerArgs": {