Hello,

Yes, Paul had enthusiastically mentioned your work to me already. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to set up that CL, that will help a lot.

Now for the dumb/naive question: how would using gRPC-Web help us
exactly? What does it make better?
I mean, communication between the server and client has not really
been much of a difficulty so far, even when using GopherJS, so I'm not
sure what the obvious win is here.

Also, for ease of discussion, feel free to open a dedicated issue
about that in the tracker.

Regards,
Mathieu