PerKeep perfect...

Linuxfest Northwest 2018: "Message In A Bottle"

LinuxFest is celebrating 19 years of service to the Free and Open Source
community and we want you to be a part of it! Please join us by being a
presenter at one of the largest, technically diverse, educational, and fun
open source conferences here in the Pacific Northwest.

We are encouraging (but not requiring) that presenters touch on our theme
"Message in a Bottle": Security, Containerization, and Personal Data. If
you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at
pres...@linuxfestnorthwest.org.

https://linuxfestnorthwest.org/conferences/lfnw18

Terse from phone