On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 09:54:38 UTC+11, mpl wrote:

> Let's Encrypt now uses the http-01 challenge, so camlistored (for now) has
> to listen on port 80 too for Let's Encrypt to work. Since you're not
> getting any error message about that, I suppose this part at least is
> working. But are packets to port 80 getting to your camlistored instance?
> Do you have a frontend or a router where you need to open that maybe?

That sounds like it, its behind an ADSL NAT home router and has only been
set up to route 443 to the ubuntu box.  I think 80 is black-holed, I'll
check it out when I get home and can access the router.  Do I have to
update the "listen" entry in server-config.json as well?  Currently it says:

    "listen": ":443",

  Adrian