The perkeep weekly sync is the meeting we have on IRC in #perkeep
every wednesday. Paul set it up as an event that gets into your google
calendar (however they are called), but I don't know who he registered
to it. Maybe everyone he saw in #perkeep? In any case, you can
probably disable/hide the event, or configure the alerts about it by
going to your google calendar and configure it there.