> Running a full-featured client/server SQL database engine for
> applications that have only a handful of users is often overkill.

Agreed -- I think this is one of the reasons why pushes SQLite so much
and makes it the default DB engine for Camping.  I've started hearing
things about Kirbybase (http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase_ruby.html)
though.  It's a non-SQL storage engine, uses pleasant Ruby syntax and
blocks, and stores data in flat, easy to edit files.  Has anyone used
it?  Is it any better than using Yaml?

-- Eric