I unfortunately won't be able to make it if you guys do have something
on the 16th.  Plane tickets were a lot more expensive on the 16th
rather than the 17th (for some reason), so the wife veto'd that idea.
;)

The 17th is just tutorial day anyhow; if you could do it that day I'd
be happy to attend (or organize, if need be).

--Jeremy

On 5/4/07, Geoffrey Grosenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Campers --
>
> In a few weeks there will be a bunch of people in Portland, OR, for a
> conference. A long time ago some campers mentioned that might be a
> good time for us to get together and hold a mini CampingConf for a few
> hours. Is anyone interested? Does anyone want to organize it?
>
> I'm thinking Wednesday night, May 16.
>
> We could possibly get a spot at FreeGeek (not likely since they are
> often booked), or there are small venues nearby that could be rented
> (I'd be glad to foot the bill). Seattle.rb has a projector that we
> could use.
>
> --
> Geoffrey Grosenbach
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> p.s.: r.i.p. RedHanded, it's been a fun ride.

http://www.jeremymcanally.com/

My free Ruby e-book:

My blogs:
http://www.mrneighborly.com/