Last night, a little Camping application I wrote called
MetaNotes<http://www.metanotes.com/>won the Experimental
division in the SXSW Web
Awards<http://2008.sxsw.com/interactive/web_awards/finalists/>
.

MetaNotes is a site that lets you (and many other people) simultaneously
place colorful post-it notes on a wide canvas.  If you get lucky, you may
see notes move in the background as other people (or robots) make changes to
the space you happen to be in.

I must warn you that it's very alpha at the moment, so be gentle with the
site.  In my estimation, it's only about 60% done, and we were surprised to
even be finalists.

----

Anyway, I'm writing this email to thank everyone who worked on Camping and
made it the beautiful little web microframework that it is.  My favorite
part of Camping is the way controllers are expressed.  It gives me so much
control over URLs, and I love how the controllers are RESTful by default.
That was a brilliant idea.

--beppu

PS:  During the web awards, we must've been sitting at the lucky table.
There were 3 teams at the table, and at the end of the night, that table had
4 awards.  I wish I had taken a picture.  (The MetaNotes crew was sitting w/
people from Wikinvest and Launchball.  We all won our respective categories,
and Launchball won something else at the end.)  How crazy is that.