I like it.  The self-eval is stuff that was there when I jumped in at
1.5, so I knew how it worked, but it remains fascinating.  Suggested
future topics: How a class can inherit from something that takes
arguments (Index < R '/'), and what it takes to override #service for
middleware.  I don't understand the latter, and only half-understand
the former.

-- Eric