Indeed, but for now I think http://stuff.judofyr.net/camping-docs/ (or, the
URL would actually be camping.rubyforge.org when released) would be enough.

I think we're pretty much ready for a release. If you'd like, I could mark
HEAD as 2.0.rc1 and push it out to Gemcutter. Then you guys who have 2.0
apps could do a "gem install camping --pre" and make sure everything works.
If everything seems fine we can release it :)

// Magnus Holm