Yep,

The reloader (located in camping/reloader.rb) watches a file and then
reloads the server whenever the file changes. It's what makes it
possible to just run `camping app.rb` and always have the latest
version served.

I can't reproduce it at my machine at the moment :( Could you send me
an example app which has the speed issues on your machine?

// Magnus Holm