Hi Philippe

We could do with the markup for the api from http:// camping.rubyforge.org/api.html adding to the whywentcamping.com repo, then it'll be ready for tweaking/editing/styling - I've added a comment to the open issue about this that also mentions the FF3 JQuery problem.

Dave

Dave, I just changed the background color to match the original site. Looks nicer now.

I just looked into the Firefox issue on the reference page and I think that the 2 functions s and m need to be moved towards the top of the file so they can be declared before they are used. Once I monkey-patched them in Firebug it worked. Will need to update the source.