Jenna - just to say I really agree with your post and - but for some pressing paid work - would respond in more detail. The education thing is a real opportunity - Dave Everitt

I propose this: We settle on the idea that we are in fact an awesome bunch and that camping still has that wonderful educational essence of it's beginnings, and that being loosely connected to _why, we already have some weight with educators. There are computer labs full to the brim with boxes doing nearly nothing in schools all around the place!