2010/8/19 Jenna Fox <a...@creativepony.com>:
> Not right now? I can find no mention of this localhost:4331. I guess you
> caught my dev server while I was playing around and forgot to set the
> hostname right. It wouldn't be published like that. It's a macro-type thing
> to make the tumblog work properly with nav and stylesheet reference when on a
> diff domain/subdomain.

I know, I know, just wanted to point out, maybe you had had forgotten
about it or something. Everything works now.

>> Website is nice, but menu item are slightly unreadable :(
>
> Too unreadable?

Well, yes, the sidebar menu font (TopStitch) is classy, but hard to
read, especially at this size. Of course, if I focus on it, I can read
it, but IMO menus, just like main text, should be readable at first
glance. Maybe try bolding it (if this font is available bold) or
raising font size to 17-18 pt?

(To make sure it's not something wrong on my side and that we're
talking about the same thing, screenshot: http://imgur.com/2rfQv.png.
I have old crappy small 1024x768 display.)

--
Matma Rex