appreciate your attempt to explain.

you assume far to much.

you aren't really exploring my question and i've been a programmer,
developer, architect, designer, qa engineer etc..currently salaried
programmer.

i'm not sure why you think i'm migrating.

i think there's more holes in your answers than in my questions. so, thanks
for nothing. i already have a comparable solution from research I was just
hoping some one that solicited the know how could actually provide some
better direction; but, I guess not.

whatever dude. hopefully we never work together. i can't stand the bs
pompous responses.

you are a joke and i hope you are really just some generic douche trying to
sound like he knows what he's talking about. are you a camping user trying
to act like it't yours?

get a life.