I cite _why, the entirely irrelevant man who we suppose to have started this
whole sordid affair:

 20:11 <goalie> can camping do e-commerce?
 20:11 <_why> no, use rails
 20:11 <RangerCliff> heh wtf?
 20:13 <goalie> it's just a small store, we only have two products
 20:13 <goalie> root beer lip balm and cream soda lip balm
 20:13 * _why contemplates
 20:14 <goalie> mail-order only
 20:14 <_why> now you're talking!!
Here's where I should write something about morals and us both being right and
all that, but, well, I guess you're right. Go, e-commerce the universe! Run
wild and free on the starlit campgrounds, selling your doodads and trinkets!

So long as they're mail-order only.

—
Jenna