Awesome work, Jenna :-)

One issue: The code blocks doesn't show properly on GitHub:
http://github.com/camping/camping/wiki/Book:-Getting-Started

Not sure what's the best way to handle this. We should at least indent
all the code blocks with 4 spaces (so they end up as Markdown <pre>
tags), and somehow "tag" them as Ruby for whywentcamping.com

We should probably update the RDoc template at camping.rubyforge.org,
but I'm also open for re-thinking the reference section all-together.
Is it really useful in its current form?

// Magnus Holm