On Friday, January 21, 2011, adam moore <nerdf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, thanks Magnus. Adding that certainly made the output more interesting:
>
> http://pastebin.com/DSMKWK52
>
> As you can see, the ruby version seems to be 1.8.
> It can be bumped up to 1.9 I believe if this is preferred?
>
> drinking.rb line 127 is simply:
>
>         render :index
>
> The plot thickens...

But soon the mystery will unfold itself!

Could you list all the filenames in your views-directory? It seems
that Camping fails to extract the extension of the index template. I'm
just puzzled why it works locally but not on Heroku.

Also, try to evaluate this on Heroku's console: filename[/\.(\w+)$/,1]
where filename is the filename of the index template.

--
// Magnus Holm